- 3g of γ-aminobutyric acid per serving
- Ideal for athletes with increased protein metabolism
- Involved in Glutamine and GABA metabolism
A serving of BODY ATTACK GABA (3 capsules), containing 3 g γ-Aminobutyric acid, supplements a high-protein diet, by providing a basic building block of the body proteins in the daily diet. GABA should be preferably consumed as a dietary supplement in an intense workload phase.
GABA is found in about 30 percent of all nerve cells. Drop in GABA levels and the activity of GABA may occur in old age and athletes and persons who are under increased stress. To counter this, it is advisable to supply GABA through dietary proteins. Good protein sources include dairy products, tofu, corn, legumes and whole-grain rice.
Dietary proteins are important to supply the body every day with essential amino acids that can be incorporated in the metabolism of neurotransmitters. Particularly noteworthy are the amino acids, L-Glutamic acid and γ-Aminobutyric acid, which play an important role in the central nervous system.
Which products can the BODY ATTACK GABA capsules be combined with best?
- During a weight reduction phase together with BODY ATTACK Magnesium and Calcium (tablets), which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Unbalanced and low-meat diet in combination with BODY ATTACK Taurine 2000 capsules for a balanced taurine level.
- Together with the BODY ATTACK Vitamin B-Complex, as vitamins such as thiamine, biotin, niacin, B2, B6, B12 are involved in the metabolism of neurotransmitters.